Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Christmas in July



YES, there is such a thing. In my city. In the oldest street in Cebu. In one of the older department stores, Gaisano Main. Because I love love love Christmas, I like going there, if I'm in the country at this time of the year, to have the feel.

They have Christmas trees and decors on some floors. They also display Christmas products.

I don't like to stamp the date and time on my photos, but just this one, as proof of evidence. Lol.



The songs! The songs! Ugh, they're playing them.

Giddy yap, giddy yap, giddy yap, let's go...

I recorded them (again, as evidence, but I'm sorry they won't upload) while I was browsing through the racks of clothes. And I found some items that caught my fancy. Scarves!  The tag price got my attention. Teehee. Because I like cheapos, my heart went erratic (imagine that + bulging eyes) and sought the saleslady to confirm. LOL.




Let's do the math: Since, $ 1= Php 45, it's $.64 per scarf x 3 = $ 1.93. Original price was Php 129 for each. Saving Php 300 was a H-U-G-E deal. I was a happy girl. :) 

But since it's way too hot in my country right now (pretty much the temperature all year round, really), they won't adorn my neck. They'll be worn as belts, instead.

Next stop, kitchen wares. 

Oh, if you want to take me shopping and really want to make me VERY happy, lead me to this section of the department store. But if you want to avoid boring holes in your pockets, don't. LOL. 

Anyway, like I said, I went to the kitchen wares. I saw pretty tea sets AND red containers AND mason jars for the iced cauw-feeeee. *writing this part with feelings, like I'm saying it with crumpled face and eyes closed*

I kind of died. 

In multiple deaths. 

Because I want to have them all. 

But I can't.

I love and hate sales. Ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment